One Bartholomew is a new Grade A office building comprising 221,000 sq ft.Discover more
One Bartholomew offers new efficient office space across ground and 11 upper floors, all benefiting from floor to ceiling glazing, views over Barts Square and views south to St. Paul’s.
The building has a 6,000 sq ft double height reception which creates an impressive arrival experience. It also has a lounge area for tenants, providing space for time-out of the office, or simply a spot to meet and greet clients.
Viewsover Barts Square and St Pauls
The office floors have floor to ceiling glazing which not only delivers excellent levels of natural light, but also allows for brilliant views of Barts Square, St Paul’s Cathedral and even the Shard.
One Bartholomew has been expertly designed to meet modern occupier needs. The spa like changing rooms provide an impressive 338 lockers as well as excellent showers and changing facilities.
- Typical occupancy floors – 1 person per 8.0 sq m NIA
- Typical finished floor to ceiling height 2.85 m
- 338 bicycle racks, 17 showers, and 338 lockers
- The building has achieved WiredScore Platinum
- BREEAM sustainability rating – Excellent
EPC Rating – B (30)